Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What Do You Say To A Friend....


...who is just now reading the Twilight books?? One of my good friends has finially succumbed and has started reading the first book! I get text messages from her saying things like, "I love Twilight!" and "I love Edward!" At this point, I am like, "join the club!"

Better yet, what do you say to someone who is still holding out on reading the books!? I know this is awfully opinioniated of me, but I really think it is better to read the book before seeing the movie! I'm just saying...

I have noticed that some bloggers have been talking about the Sookie Stackhouse series of books. Would you recommend them? Are they for adults?


Have a great day!

4 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

LOVE Sookie Stackhouse! And they are definitely geared towards adults (i.e. sex, drugs, violence)

Petunia said...

I do think that Twilight needs to be read to be fully enjoyed!
Don't know anything about Stackhouse--but I'm looking for my next good book!

Kate said...

Just starting the Stookie Stackhouse ones...was told they are much better than the Twilight series (but I am thinking they will just be different -- more adult). I agree - I finished reading the Twilight saga about a month ago & just watched the movie this weekend...books are MUCH better.

Elizabeth said...

I just purchased the first of the Twilight series and it has been killing me not to read it yet - I'm saving it for my upcoming trip - planes, pool days, etc. I know I'm so behind on the craze but I can't wait :)