Friday, March 27, 2009

A Venti Kind Of Day!!

I had to start my day off with a Starbucks venti skim latte this morning, something that I have never done (order a venti that is, I am more of a “grande” girl)! This week has been absolutely exhausting, and I find myself needing more and more caffeine just to focus on the tasks at hand. I can’t wait for some serious R and R this weekend!

I am headed out to the gym right now in the hopes that a little exercise will perk me up!

I hope you have a productive Friday and a relaxing, rejuvenating weekend!

2 comments:

Always Organizing said...

I hear you on the R and R!!! I am meeting some girlfriends for "shoe therapy" and lunch tomorrow. I'm hoping that sets the tone for a relaxing weekend! Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

I am the same - I try and give up caffeine, but with a toddler who still wakes at night, a day that starts at 5:50 am and a job, the thought of good tea or coffee helps me get out of bed! And Diet Coke gets me through the afternoon! It just has to be done!