Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tagged: Seven Things About Moi




I've been tagged by two of my favorite blogs, Solar Powered and The Scribble Pad. They are wonderful reads; check them out! I am supposed to list seven random things about myself, so here goes...


1) I am left-handed.


2) I LOVE Boiled Peanuts! Unfortunately, there are not very common in VA, so trips down south are filled with multiple stops to roadside stands!

3) My hair takes FOREVER to dry! I know others might say this, but in my case its true! I have to shower at night, dry my hair with a blowdryer as much as possible, and then let it fully dry overnight in order to be able work with it in the morning. This process can be exhausting!

4) I love all things entertainment: movies, television shows, plays, and books. I watch Entourage to fantisize about that life, and also the cute boys aren't bad either!

5) I have moved around quite a bit in the 5 years since college: Chapel Hill, Jupiter, Jacksonville, Williamsburg, and now Arlington. D and I want to plant roots soon, but every now and then I find myself thinking about a new town....

6) I have an uncanny ability to remember the words to songs (even the obscure ones from childhood), but I forget names all the time!

7) Although I love the holidays, I am not a fan of winter. The shorter days and cold weather get me down. When I win the lottery, I will always spend my winters in Florida!!

I think everyone has done this meme, but if you read this and haven't listed seven random things, please consider yourself tagged!

Have a great day!!