Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Obsession


I had a wonderful weekend with my sister. We just relaxed and rejuvenated: getting manis and pedis (Essie Ballet Slippers is the best color!), going for a run, and making delicious snacks.
However, my sister introduced me to a new TV show and I can tell I am going to be slightly addicted. TLC is in its third season of a show called "Jon and Kate Plus 8" about the remarkable Gosselin Multiples (one set of twins and sextuplets). I remember hearing the story on Oprah, and now that the sextuplits are 3 years old, they have a reality show. It is truly amazing to see how the parents navigate everyday activities, and the kids are adorable! I am not joking, just seeing these adorable kids was great, but the show contained a lot of laughs too. It is on during strange times of the day, so I have a feeling this show is about to join my TiVo list.

2 comments:

magnoliabelle said...

Oh I love this show! Been watching for years...it's so much fun! Enjoy!

Erin said...

You are just being introduced to Jon & Kate? Oh - it is ridiculously addicting...(!)

-E