Thursday, February 17, 2011

And Speaking of Romance...









I can't stop thinking about Katy Perry's romantic Grammy performance. The video clips of her wedding in India projected on the shimmery background were absolutely magical. I have a feeling I will downloading that ballad she sang very soon.

D and I have had a change of heart, and over Valentine's Day dinner, we decided to take a short "babymoon" to someplace nearby. We just want to relax, eat good food, and enjoy being a couple before our daughter comes. I am getting excited!

4 comments:

Bailey said...

Oh, it sounds so exciting that you're about to welcome your daughter!!! Babymoon- such a good idea! xoxoxo

Milltini said...

I think a babymoon sounds like a fabulous idea. You deserve it.

Solar Powered said...

I think it is a great idea. We babymooned in Key West. It was perfect.

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

That's exciting about a little trip coming up, so nice to have something to look forward to!