Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Heart Leslie Knope



I have started to seriously look forward to Thursday nights and my weekly dose of Parks of Recreation. I think of it as the perfect antidote to the more cynical and trashy shows I watch (I'm looking at you, Real Housewives of NYC).

I think I might have a girl crush on Leslie Knope. Amy Poehler does such an amazing job playing a totally clueless, but passionate mid-level bureaucrat. I love that the show is set in Pawnee, Indiana. I also love that it is about local government; I laugh out loud every episode!
It took me awhile to come around to this show, but I now think it might be my favorite TV show on Thursday nights! (sorry again housewives, hee hee)
Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I love it too! Such a hidden gem of a show.

Jenny and Dan said...

I also heart Leslie Knope. Every time I see that show it makes me want to work for local government.