Friday, July 10, 2009
I woke up this morning with a spring in my step!! I am very happy its Friday. Even the slew of frantic work emails that have been bombarding me this morning can’t get me down. Here are just a few of the things I am happy about:
1) Tomorrow morning, D and I are going to buy the tile for our new kitchen!!
Figuring out how to do the kitchen has been a saga into itself (I might write about that later), BUT I feel so blessed to be able to fix things up to reflect our style!
2) I have a new episode of Royal Pains and a new Tori and Dean just a-waitin’ in my DVR for Saturday morning watching!
3) I am going to try a new recipe tonight, and it sounds really good!
4) I am really sore from working out right now, but that means its working, right? (Please say yes)
5) The apartment is semi-clean and ready for a weekend of relaxing
6) When I went to get an eyebrow wax, they gave me a $10 off massage coupon. I am definitely going to use it soon! (but have I mentioned that I am really sore? Hee hee)
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!