Saturday, May 9, 2009

Reason #25,698 I Love Trader Joe's

Their steelcut oatmeal! This is my favorite breakfast treat. It comes frozen (it looks like a little beige hockey puck), and you pop it into the microwave for 3 minutes, stir it a little and then top it with anything you want. My favorite is sliced almonds or walnuts. It is lightly sweetened, but only 150 calories and is so filling. I just love it!!


This morning I am giving myself a few hours to just relax with my coffee and oatmeal, but then I have to do a little last minute Mother's Day shopping. I have taken over most of the gift-giving duties in our marriage, but I do love to shop!

Isn't this cup of coffee nice looking? I just love frothed milk!

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I have to go Mother's day shopping too!

Always Organizing said...

That oatmeal looks delish! We are finally getting a Trader Joe's near us soon, so excited! I will definitely have to try the oatmeal.