Monday, May 11, 2009

I’ve Switched!!

Its official…I’ve switched over to iced coffee, and there is no more hot coffee drinks for me until autumn!! For me, this is the official start of summer…the time of year when, no matter what the weather is doing, it just doesn’t seem to make sense to drink something hot!! And I have reached that point!

There is a benefit to this switch too. I actually like the iced coffee that I make better than the iced coffee at a national chain coffee shop whose-name-I-will-not-mention-because-it-took-all-my-money-this-fall-and-winter! I have been making a cup of coffee in the evening with my trusty Keurig (love it!) and sticking the cup in the fridge overnight. Then in the morning, I fill my travel mug with ice, pour the coffee over it, splash in some milk and sweetener, and I am good to go!!

It is so refreshing on the way to work; I just love it!


Have a great day!

1 comment:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

mmm, iced coffee sounds good right now!