Thursday, March 19, 2009

Success…Through Sleep!


Thank you so much for the nice comments; I feel so lucky and blessed to have found such a fabulous group of online friends!

Also, I think I might be in the clear! I feel a lot better today, and I am less worried about a cold ruining my weekend. It is hard to say if any of the 20 home remedies worked. For me, I think the best remedy is more sleep than usual. Seriously, it seems to work like a charm!

D looked at me like I was crazy as I was climbing into bed at 9:30 at night. Then I gave myself an extra hour to sleep in this morning and woke up with a big smile on my face! D was taking a shower, and I ran into the bathroom exclaiming, “I can breathe out of my nose!!!” D was like, “Umm…great!”

I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: