Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Not Happening!


St. Patty’s Day was a lot of fun. However, it might have been TOO much fun because I woke up this morning with a sore throat and a stuffed up nose. Hopefully this is just a passing case of the sniffles, but I can not get sick because I am seeing my mom and sister in New York this weekend!

Right now, I am willing my body to buck up, and I know I will feel better soon! I am employing every home remedy known to man: orange juice, hot tea, my beloved Zicam, Emergen-C, and chicken soup. I think all this, plus a good night’s sleep might be all I need!!

I hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

Mags said...

Oh no!!! I hope you feel better quickly!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Sounds like my sickness plan too, I swear by Zicam because it WORKS! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Sarah said...

oh no sweetie!! Sounds like a cold, you'll be over it by the weekend I know it!! :D