Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's Girl Scout Cookie Time!


Last Friday, I went to our local Safeway for some milk and came out with some cookies too! The Girl Scouts were all set up, and I can't pass the booth without getting D some of the "samoas" cookie.

Seeing Girl Scout cookies always make me nostalgic. Don't get me wrong, I was a terrible Girl Scout; I hated camping, couldn't build a fire, didn't really earn any patches or sell many cookies, but I just remember it being so much FUN, hanging out with my friends, doing crafts, and learning songs! I guess that is really what its about...

4 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Ha! I just told Mr. Guru, "Why did she have to post such pictures!" I love those darn cookies and want some now!!!

BLC :o said...

I already ate an entire box of Samoas ... in one sitting. Wolf! I super love the Girl Scouts and thought it was my duty to support their cause!! :) Xoxo-BLC

Barefoot in the Park said...

my boyfriend brought me home a few boxes last night! i'm loving the new kind called "thanks a lots!"

The Mrs. said...

I looooooove girl scout cookie time! So does baby Coco!