Friday, March 13, 2009

Everybody’s Workin’ for the Weekend…

Why is that song playing in my head right now?? Probably because I am SO excited for the weekend to be here!!

Today, I am leaving work a little early and getting my hair cut and highlighted at a local Aveda Salon. I am really excited. As I shared, I have been putting off getting my highlights done for awhile now in an attempt to be fiscally responsible, but enough's enough, and the time has finally come! I actually found a really good deal at this salon and spa using Spafinder.com. I must have signed up for this listserve during D.C.’s spa week, and now they send periodic emails with “local spa deals.” Yay!


On Saturday, D and I are going to a Washington Capitals Hockey game. Neither of us are huge hockey fans, but we have both been wanting to go, and tickets have been really hard to come by! We are going to do dinner beforehand, so it should be a fun date night!

Other than that, I hope to work out, organize the apartment a little bit (why is that always on the list!), go for walks, have lunch with a friend, and just relax this weekend!

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Have a great weekend!

Kian said...

Great postt thanks