Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Return


I have been absent from blogland for awhile, but for all good reasons. D and I booked a last minute trip to Barcelona recently after a great flight deal materialized. It was a pretty spontaneous decision to go, but D had never been to Spain and I had not been in years, so we took off last week and spent a long weekend in Europe!

We had such a great time; we just walked around, ate amazing foods, and saw the sites. I am still working to get my photos uploaded, and if there are any good ones, I will post them!

However, now that we are back to reality, we are slammed at work. I am working on a few projects that have to be done before the holidays. On top of that, my office is switching out all our computers, and I may or may not have 700 photos from my wedding saved to my desktop that I will need to remove soon…hmm..

I hope everyone is having a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How wonderful!!!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

My son spent several days in Barcelona last year...he thought that it was a fantastic city.

Maureen said...

Oh my, I am green with envy. How lovely.

Solar Powered said...

wow, can't wait to see more pictures. i want to go!