Sunday, November 30, 2008

Long Weekend Bliss


I apologize for being a sporadic blogger as of late. Life has been a mixture of laziness and craziness (and rhyming apparently). I hope everyone is still having a blissful long Thanksgiving Day weekend. I have had a blast. Eating, shopping, napping, reading, meals with family and friends, I am in heaven!

We did Thanksgiving with D’s family this year, and we will do Christmas with mine. It is an adjustment to no longer spend every holiday with my parents and sister, but I am so blessed by the little family that D and I have created, just the two of us. Also, we are finished decorating the apartment for the holidays, and it looks so great!! During the year, I was careful to try to buy a Christmas ornament every time we took a trip or went somewhere new. D would laugh at me scouring the shops in July for Christmas stuff, but I think he is glad now because our tree is perfectly accessorized! And gazing at it is like a walk down memory lane...

Enjoy the last of the weekend!

1 comment:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!!