Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Food Network’s Time to Shine!

Is it just me or is the Food Network on steroids during this time of year?! This past week, while channel surfing, I saw Rachael Ray make an entire Thanksgiving meal in 60 minutes, Paula Deen make enough southern cooking to feed a small army, and every other Food Network celeb do versions of turkey, pies and stuffing galore…it was a literal feeding frenzy!!! There is a distinct “bottom-of-the-9th-bases-are-loaded” feel to the entire channel right now. However, with good reason. Thanksgiving is one of the few holidays that centers around food, so it is really the Food Network’s time to shine!

Also, even though I am not making Thanksgiving dinner this year, I fully plan to turn to the Food Network for help in making my contributions to the meal. This year, I was asked to make…

A Pumpkin Pie! Therefore, I am going to turn to Paula for help!
Also, I was asked to make....

a pecan pie, so I am going to let the Neely’s help me with that!

This year, I am going to add the Food Network to my things to be thankful for!

3 comments:

Petunia said...

I don't see Christmas Vacation in the listings anywhere! I just asked in an update if anyone knew and hopefully someone will know the answer for us!

Barefoot in the Park said...

I HEART food network!

Solar Powered said...

Love the Neely's and Love Paula...you can't go wrong