Awhile back, I received two awards that made me so excited! I am so sorry it has taken me so long to post about them. The first, from the amazing, Life of a Southern Belle, is really fun. I need to write about six things that make me happy and then pass it along to six others! Here is my list of "Happy Things":
1) Crossing things off my "To Do" List. (I love to feel productive, so I add many small things to my lists like, "Eat a piece of fruit" just to have something to cross off!! Strange, I know.)
2) A crisp fall day, and stopping to get something warm to drink on my way to work (I am having to limit my pumpkin lattes; they can be addictive!)
3) The feeling AFTER working out. (Oh no, the actual working out part doesn't make this list! That is torture, but afterwards, I am happy!)
4) Laying around the apartment with D
5) Dinner and a movie (And there are some good movies coming soon; I can't wait!!)
6) Visits with friends and family
I'm passing the award along to six of my daily "must reads." I apologize in advance if you have already gotten this award!
Ms. Downtown Southern also gave me a diamond award! I love the bling, and her blog is one of my favorites! Thank you again! It is so hard to choose more recipients, so I would like to give everyone on my blog roll this award! Your websites make my day!