Monday, August 11, 2008

I Can Be a Domestic Goddess



I was so excited to find out that two of my favorite Food Network stars are coming out with new cookbooks. Both are available to pre-order on Amazon.com. I love the Barefoot Contessa, Ina Garten, so much! I could watch her show all day, and I love the idea of simple, quality recipes.



In addition, Giada De Laurentiis has amazing recipes, and I feel like her wonderful pastas will be perfect for fall. D is going to be so lucky. I am turning into a domestic goddess for autumn!!

3 comments:

Suburban prep said...

I have the Ina Garten book on my wishlist. I love her books, shows and her all round style. Can't wait for this one.
i have all her other books and three of them were signed when I went to a luncheon and she was the keynote speaker.

Sarah said...

I love Ina Garten too!!! I'm the same I could watch her cook all day long, everything she makes always seems so fresh and easy!!! I think I have two of her cookbooks on my registry!! :)

Always Organizing said...

They are two of my faves, can't wait for the new books.