Friday, June 27, 2008

Less Mess, Less Stress


Yesterday morning, as I was putting on my shoes for work, I took a glance around our apartment and noticed something interesting. It was a mess! I was shocked that we had let it get so bad; random clutter in every corner and dust bunnies blowing around like tumbleweeds over the hardwood. It was sort of comical.

I thought about it all day, and at the end of the work day, I was blessed with this amazing surge of energy. I am serious; when I got home, I was like a tornado cleaning the bathroom, kitchen, doing laundry, dusting and even swiffering the floors! My husband, D, was amazed when he arrived to a spotless home, and I went to bed so happy and less stressed than I had been. Anyway, this experience has inspired me to tackle another task on my To-Do list this weekend (drumroll, please).....my closet!! yikes!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I wish you could send some of that cleaning motivation my way!