Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fun Treats


It is probably somewhat obvious by now, but I am a huge beauty addict. I love make-up, beauty products, and fragrances, and trying every new thing I can! In fact, I look forward to getting to the bottom of my shampoo and body lotion bottles just so I can try something new. However, there are a few products that I loved so much that I find myself buying them again and again.

Yesterday at Target, I found myself in front of one of my new favorite product lines, Soap and Glory. The products in the line smell great, and feel like a steal given their quality and packaging. My favorite product in the line has to be the bubble bath, Calm One Calm All. I swear this product got me through this winter (this southern gal hates the cold!). Now that it is hot and sticky out, a lukewarm bath refreshes me, and this scent works for that too!

The product that has gotten a lot of recent press is below, Slimwear. In fact, this was sold out at my Target, so I haven't tried it yet. I don't really believe that any cream could cause one to lose inches, but, heck, I'm willing to try it just in case!

No comments: