Monday, March 28, 2011

Two Speeds


Life has felt pretty crazy lately. The past several weeks can be summed up in two words: nesting and napping.


I realized that I seem to only move at two speeds lately. First, I run around like a chicken without a head. Spring cleaning, purging closets, making lists, shopping (then, realizing "what was I thinking??" and returning half the things I buy) and after all that, I....






crash!


It is a strange feeling, and I am not sure I can completely blame it on being pregnant. I think I have been waiting for spring for so long, and now that it is here (mostly) there is so much I want to do and get done!


I think if I moved at a moderate pace with some of these projects, I would feel less overwhelmed and actually get more done. Whole living has a great snippet of an article on "Spring Cleaning Your Life." I could definitely use some help!

1 comment:

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad said...

This is so true! And it continues after the baby arrives. Some days I want to prove to the world that I can do it all...while other days, Behr and I never leave the couch!