Monday, September 14, 2009

Doggy Days


Okay, I warned you that I was going to have to post more pictures of Dundee. I can't help it; I am a proud mama! I have never had a puppy or dog before, so honestly, having Dundee has been a huge adjustment. I have spent 29 years getting into my own routine, and then this little guy comes into the picture! He is at a very clingy stage right now, where he follows us everywhere (and yes, he even tried to accompany me to the bathroom!) and literally lays on our feet.

Last week, I made the mistake of letting him hang around while I was in the shower, and when I got out, I was greeted by this....He completely trashed and TP-ed the bathroom and then tried to run away! He was so excited, he even TP-ed himself!



We have bought him a lot of toys, but his favorites are our shoes!


I hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Shaina said...

Oooh...he is precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha, in the tp picture he looks so sweet. Hard to be mad at a face like that. It doesn't matter what toys I get my cat, bring home a box or throw some paper on the floor - she is in heaven. Funny how they work.

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

He is so darling! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Solar Powered said...

such a sweet boy!

very married said...

i'm dying right now. he looks like my dog did when she was a puppy!