This weekend, the heat came out full force! Unfortunately, our air conditioner had yet to be installed, so D and I had a very warm weekend in the apartment. The funny thing about the heat is that it gets into your system and you don’t want to do anything!! I was SO lazy this weekend! In fact, I still feel the lingering effects of this laziness. There are so many things I would like to write about, but I can’t quite make my mind focus, so instead I will do these “crazy eight” lists!
I hope you are having a great day!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
2. Going to Florida soon
3. My sister’s birthday weekend
4. Getting the AC working in the apartment!
5. Losing a few lbs and being in better shape
6. My next mani/pedi
7. Going to the pool
8. The new Matthew McConaughey and Jennifer Garner movie
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Made pancakes with fruit compote on top
2. Watched several episodes of the Real Housewives of NYC (I am addicted!)
3. Read magazines (Allure, Coastal Living, and InStyle)
4. Made hamburgers on the George Forman Grill and watched hockey
5. Went to Target
6. Walked two dogs
7. Drank some wine
8. Contemplated logging into work, but didn’t!
8 Things I Wish I Could D0:
1. Teleport myself to see friends and family instantly instead of talking on the phone
2. Go to a resort vacation again
3. Take the summer off of work
4. Buy our dream house
5. Live by the ocean
6. Write a book
7. Speak several other languages
8. Get massages and facials once a week
8 Shows I Watch:
1. 30 Rock
3. Gossip Girl
4. Real Housewives
5. The Most Dangerous Catch (new season starting!)
6. Tori and Dean
8. Anything on Food Network
8 Bloggers I Tag: I'm tagging anyone who is reading this and has a blog!