Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Starbucks Meal Deals?


Well, you-know-what has officially frozen over….Starbucks is offering a “meal deal.” Now, it is a far cry away from the dollar menu, but I was impressed none the less!! As I was passing my local SB yesterday I noticed a sign with a picture of their lovely breakfast oatmeal and a latte for $3.95. I thought to myself, "interesting, but probably not for me." Right now, I am trying to be a good recessionista and have been making my coffee in the morning and grabbing a yogurt before running out the door, but we all know that isn’t always possible.

This morning, I was up early and halfway down the block of my street before I could open my eyes and realize that I didn’t have my caffeine fix. Then I remembered the Starbucks meal deal and was super happy!! The oatmeal was very good, and it was nice to have the nuts, fruit and brown sugar all on the side so I could add them as I pleased. Also, I don’t know if they did this because I am a regular, but they upgraded my latte from a tall to a grande for a small amount!
I hope you had a great day!

No comments: