I want my new workspace to be neat and organized, while also having a few things that inspire me. I figure, we spend so much time at work, shouldn’t one’s own little corner be happy place? There are several things that I always have at my desk:
1) Pictures – I have several pictures of D and my friends and family framed in simple, silver frames on my desk.
2) A cute calendar – My sister gave me the loveliest letter press calendar for 2008 similar to this one. I loved it so much, so now I am sure I will have to get one for 2009.
3) A journal – These are wonderful. I like having something to write in other than my boring legal pads.
4) A happy mug – I know a woman who drinks her tea and coffee at the office from a bone china cup and saucer just to inject a little fabulous-ness into her day! I think that’s great, but I would be sure to break something. I like this mug and all the “Life is Good” stuff!
5) My Dwight Bobblehead – I can’t help loving Dwight on the Office! His little bobble head watches over me all day at the office!
What are your desk necessities?