Monday, September 22, 2008

Gift Giving Ideas


I apologize for being so negligent in my blogging; it was a crazy week at work and home, but it is finally over and I can relax! D and I are getting ready to celebrate our one-year anniversary, and I am so excited!

However, I wanted to share something quick in case anyone else loves it too! I frequently peruse the Pottery Barn clearance section for good gift giving ideas. I have found some gems, and I think their items are good quality. Check out my most recent find, the Polka Dot Cosmetic Bag, for $14.99! This is the perfect foundation for a cute gift.

Fill it with your favorite products and some other goodies like gourmet chocolates (my favorite are Chocolate Love Bars because the wrapper is a classic love poem!). Finish it off with a grosgrain ribbon bow in a coordinating color and it is a great mother’s day, bridesmaid, or birthday gift!

No comments: