“Words, like nature, half reveal and half conceal the soul within.”
-Alfred Lord Tennyson
I was tagged by the wonderful Muffy Martini to name my 5 least favorite words. Sorry for the delay, but this was honestly a hard one, but there are a few words I definitely don't love
1) Wasted, Smashed, etc. - I don't like most of the words that refer to having too much to drink. I like the lady-like sounding word, "tipsy." Maybe its just because I no longer like the feeling of having way too much to drink, so those words have bad connotations.
2) The F* word - I went through a phase when I tried very hard never to curse. Of course, I used a lot of substitutes, so my friends got used to hearing "fudge!" and "shizzle!" a lot. I let curses slip more now, but I still am not a fan.
3) Aunt Flo - a lot of bloggers have mentioned a hatred for "monthly" words and mine would be "Aunt Flo is coming this weekend." Umm, more than I needed to know!
4) Retarded - too many people throw this word around, and it is thoughtless and hurtful. I even heard my boss use it once, and I was shocked!
5) Prissy - this words sends shivers up my spine, I don't know why!
I tag Petunia in Paradise, Magnolia Belle, and my BF when she finally starts her blog!