Sunday, August 10, 2008

I’m Back!!



We had a wonderful beach week! I am so glad we were able to get away with D’s family and I think every one had a great time. It is going to be hard to get back into the swing of things after six days of sleeping in, playing in the surf, and eating whatever I felt like…but I have to try!

While I was gone, I was tagged by Vineyard Vogue, whose blog I love!

Here are the rules:1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others that you like and tell why.3. Tag 5 random people at the end of post and include links to their blogs.4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My Songs:

1) “Macarena” by Los Del Rios– This song reminds me of summertime and high school. I can’t listen to it without getting nostalgic and remembering wonderful and silly times! Also, I still remember the dance, do you?? Hee hee

2) “Crush” by Mandy Moore – Again, another totally pop song, but I still think Mandy Moore has a great voice and this song is so fun!

3) “Thank God I’m A Country Boy” by John Denver – This is by far the BEST karaoke song ever! I once sang this song in a tiki bar in the Florida Keys and it was a hit (at least that’s how I remember it!). The lyrics, the beat, I can’t say enough about it!

4) “Come Clean” by Hillary Duff – I admit, I did like an episode or two of Laguna Beach (however, I haven’t taken a shine to the Hills). This song is forever linked to Laguna Beach, but I also think it is really fun and a great workout song.

5) “I Got It From My Mama” by will.i.am – I first heard this song on Gossip Girl, and immediately downloaded it. It is so silly but, again, a great workout song!!

I tag anyone who hasn’t done this yet!

No comments: