Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Goodbye Summer!

It is cliche to say, but I honestly can't believe that the summer is almost over. It has been a whirlwind of weddings, trips for business and pleasure, a lot of work, and a lot of fun! Here are just a few of my favorite memories from this summer:

I took the most amazing trip to Cabo with one of my best friends in June. The truly incredible part was that it was free; she won the trip for being a superstar in sales and brought me as her guest! We had a blast at the Hilton Los Cabos!

D and I had a lot of fun traveling and hanging out this summer. Trips to Lexington, KY, Myrtle Beach, Mystic, CT and Williamsburg together have been summer adventures. We also took a few too many walks at night to pick up my favorite summer treat, the McDonalds Hot Fudge Sundae. I can't help it; it is only 99 cents and it is perfect on hot summer nights!


Although I am hoping to get to New York more in the fall to visit my sister, this summer we threw the best bachlorette shower for my cousin in the city! We had so much fun setting it up in her apartment and then going to dinner and dancing with the ladies.

I also started blogging this summer! It has been amazing to read and write in this community. I have gotten so many great ideas and inspirations from other blogs and this process.

I am going to miss you, Summer of 2008!
P.S. Below is a short clip from New York Fashion Week of Thakoon and the cult favorite lipstick last spring, Lancome's Pixel Pink. I thought I would share this clip because I used to watch it in February when it was cold and miserable outside and dream about summer and going to Hawaii someday...


No comments: