Thursday, August 21, 2008

Gold Metal Beauty

In the spirit of the Olympics, I would like to recognize a few beauty products in my life that deserve gold metals. These products are truly outstanding and can always be counted on to deliver an amazing performance! I read a post similar to this on a beauty blog, and it was fun to think of my favorite beauty "performers."
First up, I love Bare Minerals make up, and recently I discovered that their skin treatment line is also quite good. This blemish treatment kit is perfect for stressful flair-ups and seems to really work overnight!
I would never believe that a drugstore hair product could work so well on my dry hair. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask deserves extra points for being accessible and affordable!


I had a signature scent, this would be it. Not a lot of fragrances smell good on me, but Coco Mademoiselle always does. It just “works.”
I honestly don’t leave the house without a brush of Prescriptives Pressed Powder Leaves in Royale Radiance. This product just gives the perfect amount of color. It is more sun-kissed on me than rosy, but my best friend is paler and uses the Rose Radiance and loves it too!

What are your “gold metal” beauty secrets?

3 comments:

The Golden Years said...

The Neutrogena hair mask IS awesome! I use it in place of my normal conditioner about once a week to give my hair a moisture boost. Good choice!

Petunia said...

Love Neutrogena, love Prescriptives, love Chanel, too!!!

Tippy said...

I love Chanel...I wear Chance.