Wednesday, July 16, 2008

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

“When the dog bites, when the bees sting, when I’m feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don’t feel so bad!” (I wish I were spinning on a hillside while singing this song, but just the lyrics do the trick!)

The Cupcake Courier is quite possibly the best invention of my lifetime. I end up making a lot of cupcakes, because it is my experience that everyone loves them. No matter if they come from a box or how they are decorated, people get so happy when you make cupcakes in their honor. This makes transporting them so easy! I have had even had complements from the men in my office on my cupcake courier!
The candle is back! They changed the label to a much more neutral (i.e. plain) one, but the scent is the same, thank goodness! When it goes on sale or you have a coupon, buy it in bulk! You won’t be sorry.

Blush makes me pretty. Its as simple as that!

2 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

The vanilla coconut candle sounds fabulous!

Always Organizing said...

I need a cupcake courier! So cute.